Vendor Professional (Vendor Pro) Referral Program Terms and Conditions
By Hunting Mobility Evolution (Pty) Ltd Team
Hunting Mobility Evolution (Pty) Ltd Vendor Pro Referral Program Terms and Conditions
Hunting Mobility Evolution (Pty) Ltd (“we”, “Hunting Mobility Evolution (Pty) Ltd” or “Hunting Mobility Evolution” or “Company”), may at times offer you the opportunity to refer friends via a referral program (“Program”) offered on its mobile application or the web site located at https://www.huntingme.co.za, (the “Platform”).
- Binding Agreement. By using the Platform or participating in the Program, you are bound by these Terms and Conditions (“Terms”) and indicate your agreement to them. All of the Company’s decisions are final and binding. These Terms are incorporated in, part of and subject to the Company’s Terms of Service available https://huntingme.co.za/vendors-terms-and-conditions. (Capitalized terms not otherwise defined shall have the meanings set forth in the Terms of Service.)
- Eligibility. If you are under 15 years old (for South African based users) or the age of majority in your jurisdiction, then you may not use or access the Hunting Mobility Evolution Site. Children under 13 years old are prohibited from accessing the Hunting Mobility Evolution Platform or otherwise providing any personal information to Hunting Mobility Evolution.
- How the Program Works. Using the Platform, you can follow the on-screen instructions to refer friends, family members or colleagues whom you personally know (“Friends”). Once an individual makes a referral to a friend who registers, completes, and invoices a task, he/she becomes a “Referrer” and must fill out the registration within 30 days in order to receive the benefit or reward advertised on the Platform.
- Restrictions. Referrers cannot refer themselves or create multiple, fictitious or fake accounts with the Company. No User may use the Program to violate any law, infringe or violate the rights of any third party, or otherwise act in a manner that is deemed harassing, harmful, illegal, hateful, obscene or outside the spirit and intent of the Program. In addition, you may not (i) tamper with the Program, (ii) act in an unfair or disruptive manner, or (iii) use any system, bot or other device or artifice to participate or receive any benefit in the Program. This includes but is not limited to a general prohibition on posting of the referral codes on any website which offers the referral code to anyone other than Friends, i.e. individuals to whom you personally know. If we believe that a referral code associated with a User’s account was used in such a manner, we have the right to remove all credit associated with that account and remove the User from the Hunting Mobility Evolution Platform. CAUTION: ANY ATTEMPT TO DELIBERATELY DAMAGE OR UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THE PROGRAM MAY BE IN VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAWS. SHOULD SUCH AN ATTEMPT BE MADE, THE COMPANY RESERVES THE RIGHT TO SEEK REMEDIES AND DAMAGES (INCLUDING ATTORNEY FEES) TO THE FULLEST EXTENT OF THE LAW, INCLUDING CRIMINAL PROSECUTION.
- Rewards. By making a Valid Referral (defined below), you will receive a reward (a “Referral Reward”). In order to qualify as a “Valid Referral”, your Friend must register on the Platform and must complete and invoice a first-time task as a result of your referral. You can earn a maximum of R1 000 in rewards from Valid Referrals. These rewards may be redeemed in various forms in the Company’s sole discretion. Restrictions apply. If the reward is in the form of a gift card, gift certificate or voucher, it may be subject to the issuer’s terms and conditions. Rewards are subject to verification. The Company may delay a reward for the purposes of investigation. The Company may also refuse to verify and process any transaction for any reason. Please refer to the Terms of Service for additional billing and payment information.
- Liability. YOU UNDERSTAND AND AGREE THAT THE INDEMNIFIED PARTIES (DEFINED BELOW) SHALL NOT BE LIABLE TO YOU FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, ACTUAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, ECONOMIC, SPECIAL OR EXEMPLARY DAMAGES (INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO LOST PROFITS, LOSS OF DATA, LOSS OF GOODWILL, SERVICE INTERRUPTION, COMPUTER DAMAGE, SYSTEM FAILURE, FAILURE TO STORE ANY INFORMATION OR OTHER CONTENT MAINTAINED OR TRANSMITTED BY HUNTING MOBILITY EVOLUTION, OR THE COST OF SUBSTITUTE PRODUCTS OR SERVICES) ARISING IN CONNECTION WITH YOUR USE OF OR INABILITY TO USE THE HUNTING MOBILITY EVOLUTION PLATFORM OR THE TASK SERVICES, EVEN IF ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF THE SAME.
- Participating in the Program. By participating in the Program, you agree to indemnify, defend, and hold harmless Hunting Mobility Evolution and Affiliates, and their attorneys, insurers, independent contractors, providers, successors and assigns (the “Indemnified Parties”) from and against any and all Liabilities incurred in connection with (i) your use or inability to use the Hunting Mobility Evolution Platform or perform Jobs, or (ii) your breach or violation of this Agreement; (iii) your violation of any law, or the rights of any User or third party and (iv) any content submitted by you or using your account to the Hunting Mobility Evolution Platform, including, but not limited to the extent such content may infringe on the intellectual rights of a third party or otherwise be illegal or unlawful. You also agree to indemnify the Indemnified Parties for any Liabilities resulting from your use of software robots, spiders, crawlers, or similar data gathering and extraction tools, or any other action you take that imposes an unreasonable burden or loan on our infrastructure. Hunting Mobility Evolution reserves the right, in its own sole discretion, to assume the exclusive defense and control at its own expense of any matter otherwise subject to your indemnification. You will not, in any event, settle any claim or matter without the prior written consent of Hunting Mobility Evolution. TO THE FULLEST EXTENT POSSIBLE BY LAW, THE INDEMNIFIED PARTIES’ MAXIMUM LIABILITY ARISING OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE PROGRAM, REGARDLESS OF THE CAUSE OF ACTION (WHETHER IN CONTRACT, TORT, BREACH OF WARRANTY, OR OTHERWISE), SHALL BE R1 000.00.
- Disclaimer of Warranties. YOU EXPRESSLY UNDERSTAND AND AGREE THAT THE PROGRAM AND THE HUNTING MOBILITY EVOLUTION PLATFORM ARE PROVIDED ON AN “AS IS” AND “AS AVAILABLE” BASIS WITHOUT WARRANTIES OR CONDITIONS OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, WARRANTIES OR CONDITIONS OR MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, AND NON-INFRINGEMENT. HUNTING MOBILITY EVOLUTION MAKES NO WARRANTIES OR REPRESENTATIONS ABOUT THE ACCURACY OR COMPLETENESS OF THE CONTENT PROVIDED THROUGH THE HUNTING MOBILITY EVOLUTION PLATFORM OR THE CONTENT OF ANY SITES LINKED TO THE HUNTING MOBILITY EVOLUTION PLATFORM AND ASSUMES NO LIABILITY OR RESPONSIBILITY IN CONTRACT, WARRANTY OR IN TORT FOR ANY (I) ERRORS, MISTAKES, OR INACCURACIES OF CONTENT, (II) PERSONAL INJURY OR PROPERTY DAMAGE, OF ANY NATURE WHATSOEVER, RESULTING FROM YOUR ACCESS TO AND USE OF THE HUNTING MOBILITY EVOLUTION PLATFORM, (III) ANY ACCESS TO OR USE OF OUR SECURE SERVERS AND/OR ANY AND ALL PERSONAL INFORMATION AND/OR FINANCIAL INFORMATION STORED THEREIN; AND (IV) EVENTS BEYOND OUR REASONABLE CONTROL.
- Bulk Distribution (“Spam”). Each Referrer is the actual sender of the emails and must comply with applicable law. Referrals must be created and distributed in a personal manner that is appropriate and customary for communications with friends, colleagues and family members. By submitting any email address as part of the Program, the Referrer represents that he/she has the appropriate permission and consent. Bulk email distribution, distribution to strangers, or any other use of the services described herein in a manner that is not promoted is expressly prohibited and may be grounds for immediate removal from the Platform and further legal action. The Company has no obligation to monitor the Program or any communications; however, the Company may choose to do so and block any email messages, remove any such content, or prohibit any use of the Program. Referrers who do not comply with the law, including anti-spam laws, are obligated to indemnify the Company against any liabilities, costs and expenses it incurs as a results of such spam.
- Right to Cancel, Modify or Terminate. We reserve the right to cancel, modify or terminate the Program at any time for any reason. We reserve the right to disqualify any User at any time from participation in the Program if we have a good faith belief that he/she has violated any of these Terms.
- Insurance. Hunting Mobility Evolution does not insure or provide insurance against any losses sustained by Users or Vendor Pros.
What Do I Need to Be a Vendor Pro?
- Have a valid South African Number. This is required for the background check.
- Be at least 15 years of age. All Vendor Pros must meet this age requirement in order to perform tasks. There are legal liability implications that do not permit us to register Vendor Pros who do not meet this age requirement. There are no exceptions to this rule.
- Be able to work in one of our active metro areas in South Africa. Unfortunately, we are not reviewing registrations outside of these metro areas, but please be sure to keep up with us as we hope to expand to other cities soon! You can see a full list of cities on our website.
- Provide us with personal information for a background check and ID check. We process a full criminal background check on all South Africa Vendor Pros. We will require your full legal name, date of birth, address, and ID Number. We do not use your private information for any other reasons, and it is securely stored. Your banking information is needed to establish a direct deposit for your earnings once you are registered.
- Have a bank account with a financial institution. To be a Vendor Pro you must have a valid savings or cheque account. Investment accounts, prepaid debit cards and reloadable bank cards will not work, even if they accept direct deposits.
- Have a valid credit card. If your registration is successful, we will charge your credit card a non-refundable R350 registration fee. The fee covers the costs of conducting background checks on you and admin fees. If you do not have a credit card, you will need to pay the registration fee via EFT to our bank account: Hunting Mobility Evolution, First National Bank, Branch code: 250 655, Account number: 62427465374, Reference: Your name and Surname (do not use Hunting Mobility Evolution as reference).
- Please Note: Payment of the registration fee does not guarantee placement as a Vendor Pro on the Hunting Mobility Evolution platform. Have skills and capabilities. We currently have over 20 categories including: Delivery, Personal Assistance, Delivery, Lawn mowing, Painting & Minor Home Repairs. We expect our Vendor Pros to be skilled in their categories, represent themselves accurately, and keep commitments to their Clients. For more skill categories, see our website. Please note that we accept Vendor Pro registrations based on market need in their metro areas.
- Have a smartphone: You’ll be managing your tasks through our website (Vendor Pro App coming in future which will be compatible with iOS or Android). We will not have a Windows application at this time. You can use a desktop or your smartphone to access our mobile friendly website.
If you meet all of these requirements, please start your registration!
Am I a Hunting Mobility Evolution Employee?
- No, all Vendor Pros on the platform are not employees of Hunting Mobility Evolution; rather, they are independent contractors. Vendor Pros set their own hourly rates for work on the Hunting Mobility Evolution marketplace, their own schedules, and their own work areas.
- In South Africa, all payments are made through a trusted third party payment system, and income received through the platform does not have taxes withheld. According to the SARS, all income is taxable. The best practice is always to report your income. Hunting Mobility Evolution will not be able to provide any tax advice. We recommend contacting a qualified Accountant or Tax expert if you need any advice on how to correctly report your income.
- Hunting Mobility Evolution Customer Support representatives are not tax professionals and will not be able to answer additional questions regarding filing taxes. If you have questions, we recommend checking out the SARS website or asking a tax professional.
All Vendor Pros may download their transaction history at any time when they are logged in.
Why Should I Be a Vendor Pro?
- Hunting Mobility Evolution is a network that enables individuals to build their own businesses and make meaningful income. Vendor Pros are independent contractors and manage their accounts according to their preferences.
- The number one thing we offer Vendor Pros is flexibility. Hunting Mobility Evolution gives you the flexibility to choose when you work, the categories in which you work, where you work, and how much you charge.
- You get paid weekly on Wednesdays.
- Ready to start registration as a Vendor Pro? Click here.
What Types of Jobs or Gigs Can I Do as a Vendor Pro?
Vendor Pros can work in any available task category assuming they have the skills and abilities to do so. Please note that the tasks available in your area may vary.
Below is a list of the different categories we offer through our platform currently:
- Carpentry & Construction
- Deep Clean
- Event Staffing
- Executive Assistant
- Furniture Assembly
- Baby sitting
- Laundry and Ironing
- Lift & Shift Furniture
- Minor Home Repairs
- Mounting of TVs and other furniture
- Moving Help
- Office Administration
- Packing & Shipping
- Pet Sitting
- Waiting in Line (example at a traffic department)
- Window Cleaning
- Yard Work & Removal (example lawn mowing)
When will my registration be processed?
- Thank you for your interest in becoming a Vendor Pro!
- We receive a high volume of registrations, and we process registrations on a rolling basis as marketplace demand increases. Because we take care to prevent over-saturation of the marketplace, we cannot provide an exact timeline for when your registration may be processed. The background checks themselves can take 5 to 7 days to finish processing. We aim to complete registrations with 10 working days but we cannot guarantee that turnaround time.
- Please note that all users can access the Client side of our website. You will gain additional access to the Vendor Pro side of the site once your registration is processed.
- Because our Team handles registration processing, our Customer Support Team is unable to provide you a timeline or update on when your registration will be processed. You will receive a notification from our Team as soon as your registration is processed, or if we need additional information.
Why Do You Need My Personal Information?
- In order to process your registration, we may need personal information from you, such as your ID Number, date of birth, address, bank account number, and branch code.
- Your bank account and branch codes are necessary to set up your method of payment on the platform. Hunting Mobility Evolution is able to issue payment to Vendor Pros only through direct EFT deposit; we do not issue checks or send eWallets, CashSends, Send imali or similar methods.
- We take protecting your personal information seriously, and to do so we use the latest encryption technologies available. Your information will never be shared with third parties and is solely for internal use.